March 20, 2009

How Do I Hate Thee?

by: julsitos

How do I hate thee? Let me count the ways.
I hate thee with such passion that neither
grace nor penance can soothe my discordant days.
And I gladly hope your head shall wither
impaled by knives, your face grey and beaten
your neck slitted like a bastard calf
your nose hacked in two, your eyes gouged, half-eaten
your cursed breast sliced in half
then burnt to cinders and fed to the birds,
your toes avulsed, your legs be quartered,
your arms chopped and divided to thirds,
your flesh to rot, your bones be scattered.
Then I shall dance on your twilight breath,
then shall but love you better after your death.

2 comments:

Feisty Angel said...

brutal! i can't imagine being your enemy. luoy gd sa akon.

rolly said...

di ka naman galit, no? :-)